The Recording Process Simplified
- How sound works
- Room acoustics and treatment
- Microphone types and placement
- Instrument setups
- Song writing and copyright
- Critical listening
- Computer and pre-amp selection and set up
- Recording various instruments
- Editing tools and techniques
- Mix tools and techniques
- Mastering over view
- And much more
The Introduction to Audio Engineering Program starts at the very beginning and takes you through every step of the recording process. No prior experience is necessary.
The course runs for 12 weeks. There are two 5 hour classes per week. Your final grade will be based on various tests during class as well as a final mix exam.
Our program is designed to be very flexible with the scheduling. Typical classes run evenings and weekends, but if everyone is in agreement alternate times can be set by the classes.